Was demo model, working for few hours. Includes one probe of choice and carrying case.
The SonoScape A6V is one of the best B/W ultrasounds at an affordable price and is very popular among veterinarians.
At KeeboMed, Inc. we are an exclusive seller of SonoScape A6V for the United States and Canada. The A6V is our best B/W portable ultrasound machine and it provides the best deal for not only large animal exams, but also for mixed practices.
Top Reasons to Purchase SonoScape A6V:
- SonoScape is a well-known brand name ultrasound; it is very popular all over the world and produces excellent image quality that has met the needs of many doctors.
- The Veterinary Rectal probe (Model # L761V) has many unique features that other rectal probes do not have:
It has a High Frequency of 4-12MHz and a lens size of 70mm. Experienced sonographers know the importance of having a long lens and high frequency because of the high quality imaging it will produce. There is not another ultrasound on the market that features a rectal probe with such a high frequency. Even though there are some ultrasounds with a rectal probe that goes up to 10MHz, the downside is that the lens is sacrificed in size to 50mm or 55mm. Some ultrasounds do a have rectal probe with lens size of 70mm, but with an adjustable frequency of only 5.5/6.5/7.5MHz. To make a rectal probe with high frequency and long lens 70mm is difficult, and only SonoScape has accomplished this.
The rectal probe has 128 Elements, which is also important for clear images. Most of the ultrasounds on the market have a rectal probe with only 80 elements.
The Cord is 10 Feet in length. Most other rectal probes from other manufacturers are only 7 feet in length.
- Unique Veterinary Abdominal Micro-Convex probe (Model # C612)
- This probe has frequency 5-9MHz. Most probes have a frequency only up to 8MHz.
- The C612 probe has a very wide angle and is good for examinations of all sizes of dogs and cats.
- The probe is also very small and lightweight and works well even with the smallest animals.
Unique Convex probe (Model # C351): This probe penetrates very deep up to 350mm. Other ultrasounds have convex probes that only penetrate up to 250mm). Depth is very important for checking bigger animals, such as larger goats, sheep, pigs, and even horses. There is not another convex probe on the market today that works better for horses then the C351 convex probe.
- Large 12" Adjustable LCD screen: The LCD screen is much better than a CRT screen found on many other ultrasounds. It will produce a better image quality and it is also lighter in weight. The angle is also adjustable from 0-30˚ allowing for a better view of the screen.
- Images are displayed full screen making it very easy to work with. There are ultrasounds with 12" screen but the image is only displayed on half of the screen, which will produce an image similar to having a 10" screen.)
- The machine has 32 Channels, which improves the image quality. Most ultrasounds with A comparable low price have 16 Channels and some have 24.
- SonoScape A6V comes with carrying bag on wheels standard. Retail price is $300. Most other ultrasounds have carrying bags as options at an additional cost.
- SonoScape A6V comes with a built in Lithium Ion battery. For other ultrasound models a battery it is optional and costs from $300-$500 extra.
- DICOM is also included in the standard configuration. For many models DICOM is optional and costs an extra $500.
- A6V is lightweight; it weighs only 12LBs making it easy to carry.
- Sonoscape A6V comes with two probe connectors standard. For many other ultrasounds a second connector is optional and costs $300).
- A6V supports many laser printers. Many models do not accept laser printers, which is very important since laser printers can be very affordable around $100-$150.
Sonsoscape A6V is one of the best black and white ultrasounds, specifically for veterinary use, because of its unique rectal probe. Sonoscape A6V is the only model that has rectal probe with a frequency up to 12MHz and provides perfect image quality. This probe has 128 elements, a 70mm scanning surface, and a 10 foot cord. Sonoscape A6V is designed for use with all kinds of animals and has specific animal software. This model has THI function which creates superior image quality.
- THI imaging technology
- Operates on built-in Linux system
- Unique design with larger adjustable 12" screen
- User friendly and straight forward controls
- Specialized veterinary design: anti-dust, anti-splash, three-meter probe cable
- Professional veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine
- Standard two transducer sockets
- Documentation capability: USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM 3.0
- Battery powered for 3 hours
L761V Rectal Probe
C351 Convex Probe
L745 Linear Probe
C612 Micro Convex